Are you in the market for a new Inis perfume? Selecting a scent can be overwhelming enough, but most people stumble when choosing between spray or roll-on. They aren’t sure of the core differences or why one might work better for them than the other. Keep reading for your guide on everything from the best perfume application method to the ideal size.
Spray or Roll-On Perfume
When it comes to selecting an application method for your Inis perfume, there’s no best option. The choice is all up to your personal preference. Here’s why you may choose one over the other.
- Spray perfume has maximum sillage — the trail of scent you leave in your wake when wearing a perfume — compared to a roll-on perfume
- Spray perfume doesn’t have to be applied directly to the skin which is better for those with sensitive skin
- Spray perfume isn’t as easy to apply while out and about
- Spray perfume has a greater scent impact which means people can “smell” you coming
- Roll-on perfume is travel-friendly with a minimal chance of leaking
- Roll-on perfume is applied directly onto the skin
- Roll-on perfume is best enjoyed in close range and isn’t overpowering to those around you
- People with sensitive skin may have more reactions to roll-on perfumes applied because they’re applied directly to the skin
- People with certain body chemistry may find that roll-on perfumes don’t last as long
Overall, the primary factors that can help guide your decision are sillage, application location, and skin sensitivity. If you don’t have sensitive skin, travel often, and want an intimate scent experience, then a roll-on Inis perfume is an obvious choice. However, if your skin is prone to irritation, and you’ll mostly be applying perfume at home, then a spray will probably be a better fit.
How to Select the Right Inis Perfume Size
Another common question that arises when people shop for perfume is what size is best. While the roll-on perfume comes in only one size (0.27 fl oz.), Inis offers spray perfume in the following sizes:
How do you know which one to select? All sizes are travel-friendly, which means that isn’t a determining factor in which size you should select.
Rather, use is the best determining factor for Inis perfume size. The rule of thumb for fragrance atomizers is 10 sprays per mL. When you convert this from the above, it provides the following:
- 0.5 fl oz. = 15 mL = 150 sprays
- 1 fl oz. = 30 mL = 300 sprays
- 1.7 fl oz. = 50 mL = 500 sprays
- 3.3 fl oz. = 100 mL = 1000 sprays
Consider how often you plan to use your Inis perfume. Will you use it for daily wear? A few times a week? Or just special occasions? Most perfumes last 3 to 5 years, so buying intentionally to use your fragrance before the 3-year mark gives you the best bang for your buck.
Browse our full selection of Inis perfume, body lotion, hand cream and more here. The signature Inis fragrance captures the coolness, clarity, and purity of the world’s ocean. It’s a perfect daily perfume for both men and women.